This section governs the use of this Site. You express your consent when using this Site. If you do not agree with any provision of the “Disclaimer”, do not use this resource.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise indicated, the Site Administration or their licensors have intellectual property rights in relation to the Site and its contents. According to the provisions of the License below, all intellectual property rights are protected.
License to use the Site
You can view, download for caching purposes and print the contents of the pages, taking into account that:
- you may not publish these materials (including publications on other websites), reproduce or upload them to any private or public electronic search systems. (The Site Administration supports the fair use of the Site materials for educational/non-commercial purposes).
- you may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, sell, resell or otherwise use this Site for commercial purposes without our written consent.
Limitation of liability
Information on this site is provided free of charge. Using this site, you agree to refuse any claims made to us in connection with the contents of the site.
Although the Site Administration makes every effort to ensure the correctness of the information posted on the Site, the Site Administration does not guarantee its accuracy and correctness; The Site Administration also does not take responsibility for the operation and availability of the Site and its updating.
As far as current legislation allows, we do not bind ourselves with any warranties or guarantees (including, but not limited to the legal requirements for quality, conformity with purpose, respect for reasonable care and skills).
The responsibility of the Site Administration is limited and excluded to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Site Administration is not responsible for costs, losses or damage directly or indirectly arising from the actions governed by this Disclaimer, or related to the use of the Site, including, but not limited to lost profit, contracts, business reputation, data, income, revenue or saving.
However, nothing within the frame of this Disclaimer limits the Website Administration’s liability for fraud, personal injury or death caused by the criminal negligence of the Website Administration, as well as any other liability that cannot be limited under applicable law.
Use of the Forum/Commenting
- You can not use the Site in any way that could lead to damage to the Site, its inoperability or inaccessibility.
- You cannot use the Site in any way that directly or indirectly leads to a violation of the law, causing harm or committing illegal actions.
- You cannot use this Site for marketing purposes without the written permission of the Site Administration.
- You cannot use this Site to carry out bulk and spam.
You may not use this Site to copy, distribute and forward any illegal materials, or any other materials that may warrant prosecution under applicable laws. All materials that you copy, distribute, and forward through this Site should not be discriminatory, obscene, abusive, or hateful. These materials should not violate anyone’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or contain calls for illegal actions. The materials should not be pornographic, degrading, threatening or intentionally misleading.
The Site Administration reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove any material posted on this Site, to freeze or delete your personal account, to restrict your access to the Site or to initiate legal proceedings against you.
In relation to all materials posted by you on this Site, you give the Site Administration a universal, irrevocable, non-exclusive, free from obligations right to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute through any kind of communication and broadcasting, as well as the right to sub-license.